The Hong Kong Community Heritage Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that advocates for more proactive preservation and sustainable adaptive reuse of heritage architecture in Hong Kong.
- Co-ordinating and managing cultural projects.
- Assisting in activities planning and implementation.
- Handling Project administration.
- Coordinate with locals, community parties and professionals in the field.
- University degree, preferably in History, Sociology, Humanities, Cultural Studies and related discipline
- At least 10 years solid working experiences
- Excellent communication (Oral and written) skills in Chinese and English
- Proven experience in managing community and cultural project
- Experience in non-profit making organisation and creative social and community projects has an advantage
- Pleasant, flexible and willing to work during weeknights, weekends and public holidays
Part time / contractural terms
Project administration, communications
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Interested parties please email application letter together with full CV (in English) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31 December 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 5th January 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: (852) 5511 4839. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.